Case studies for animal research?

The Oracle conslt01 at zeus.unomaha.edu
Mon Apr 1 20:45:25 EST 1991

I am currently looking for Case Studies concerning animal laboratory testing,
and I am for both PRO and CON sides of the issue.  My stand is that even though
it is necessary, it is being done today even when the testing is not needed.
Your immediate reply is requested, as I have exhausted all the resources I know
that exist, and have not come up with any hard case studies.  If you send actual
case studies, please include the source, as it does me no good if I cannot trace
the source.  The paper is due on April 14, and I need some case studies soon.
Thank you in advance,
	Alex.
	Conslt16 at zeus.unomaha.edu
* Conslt16 at Zeus.unomaha.edu	* Main account Internet address Vax/Vms*
* Conslt16 at Unoma1		* Main account Bitnet address Vax/Vms  *