Need source of small quantities of agar/petri dishes

mbharrin at sdcc13.ucsd.edu mbharrin at sdcc13.ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 23 01:51:44 EST 1991

As my local yellow pages have dissapointed me, I turn to the net...

I am looking for a source to buy about 1/2 lb of malt agar and
about a dozen Pyrex petri dishes for use in a tiny, at
home microbiology experiment.  Can anyone suggest somewhere
to buy this?

Thanks a lot!

--Matt

PS, please respond to me via email as I can't often access the net.

Matthew B. Harrington                        Internet: matt at ucsd.edu
University of California at San Diego        Recycle or Die.
Biophysics                                   Think! It's not illegal yet.