REBASE info

Dana Macelis at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory macelis at CSHL.ORG
Sat Aug 31 20:50:49 EST 1991

                    DR. RICHARD J. ROBERTS' REBASE

		         N E W     I N F O

SEVERAL NEW FILES ARE AVAILABLE:

 format #   format name
 --------   -----------
       20.  Commercial Restriction Enzyme Info
       21.  All Types I, II & III (parsed references)
       22.  All Types I, II & III (sorted by microorg)
       23.  Commercial Methylase Listing
       24.  Commercial Methylase Info

These can be received on a monthly basis via email or retrieved from our
anonymous ftp site.

descriptions follow:

20.         ---  COMMERCIAL RESTRICTION ENZYME INFORMATION  ---
               available, their address information, and the enzymes
               that they sell.  (combines information in formats 17 & 18).

21.                 ---   ALL ENZYMES (PARSED REFERENCES)   ---
               In this report, references are listed in a parsed format.

EXAMPLE:

<ENZYME NAME>
<PROTOTYPE>
<MICROORGANISM>
<SOURCE>
<RECOGNITION SEQUENCE>
<METHYLATION SITE>
<COMMERCIAL AVAILABILITY>

<1>CviJI
<2>
<3>Chlorella strain NC64A (IL-3A)
<4>J.L. Van Etten
<5>RG^CY
<6>3(5)
<7>
<8>1,603

<1>DdeI
<2>
<3>Desulfovibrio desulfuricans Norway strain
<4>H. Peck
<5>C^TNAG
<6>1(5)
<7>BEGIJLMNOPRUVX