Indexing bionet.journals.contents on articles

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Thu Aug 29 12:38:33 EST 1991

P.S. - I should clarify what I mean by "If you would find this
useful."  This means that I would like to hear from people who have
installed WAIS software on their systems, have tried our existing
archive and are ready to go for "bigger and better" things.  It's too
easy to say "this is a great idea; go for it."  If the users can put
out the small amount of effort to get WAIS up and running at their
sites we will "reward" them with even more features 8-)!!!  So please
be sure to indicate in your messages to me that you have already used
our WAIS archive and give an example of what you did with it.

Thanks in advance!

Dave Kristofferson