rRNA genes and methylation

Eric R Hugo erhugo at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Aug 26 13:37:05 EST 1991

	I have a quick question that a variety of db searches have
not been able to answer.
Does anyone know if a thorough examination of eucaryotic rRNA genes
(primarily the 28s,18s, and 5.8s group) with regards to the
methylation state of the DNA has been done? and if so were any
changes seen during development or the cell cycle?

If anyone can point me in the right direction for some information
on this topic I would be greatly appriciative.  Thanks in advance.
Please respond by email, I will forward a summary to any interested
parties.

--
   | Eric R. Hugo                             email: Hugo.1 at osu.edu      |
   | Dept. Of Molecular Genetics, OSU         ATTnet: (614) 292-6804     |