VMS database submission form program

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Thu Aug 1 16:19:21 EST 1991

Tony,

	I strongly second everything that Paul mentioned about
encouraging Authorin over the submission form, but I have to note that
it would have been a bit nicer to use the latest submission form
distributed by the databases.  Can't this be easily replaced in the
program?  The form can be retrieved by sending the word DATASUB to
retrieve at genbank.bio.net.

	On the subject of where to continue this discussion, actually
GENBANK-BB (bionet.molbio.genbank) is really the place where issues
pertaining to the database should be discussed.  I will cc that group
on this note and hope that the discussion (if any) will migrate to
there.

				Sincerely,

				Dave "thousand flowers 8-)" Kristofferson
				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net