New York State Biotechnology Assn. Requests Announcements

MYRNA E. WATANABE SCF7 at manvax.bitnet
Wed Aug 14 15:41:00 EST 1991

        The New York Biotechnology Association, a not-for-profit
        organization established to stimulate biotechnology research and
        commerce in the State of New York, is soliciting announcements
        and news for its bimonthly newsletter, BIOTECHNOLOGY NETWORK.

        We are interested in any newsworthy information related to
        biotechnology from universities and companies in New York State,
        or any organization elsewhere announcing a joint venture,
        licensing agreement, sales agreement, investment, etc. with an
        organization within New York State.

        Information solicited includes announcements of research grants,
        patents, personnel changes, honors, awards, investments,
        cooperative ventures, licensing agreements, jobs available
        (within New York State only), new products, etc.

        If you wish this information to be considered for the September
        issue, we must have it by 8/20/91.  Please send announcements for
        this issue directly to me.  Information received after this date
        will be held for the November issue.  Announcements for later
        issues may be sent to either of the addresses below.

        PLEASE KEEP THIS NOTICE.  YOU MAY SEND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO US AT ANY
        TIME.

        Myrna E. Watanabe
        Editor
        Newsletter
        New York Biotechnology Association, Inc.
        c/o 51 Landscape Ave.
        Yonkers, NY 10705
        USA
        Tel: 914-968-7021
        FAX: 914-376-7487
        e-mail: scf7 at manvax.bitnet
        (NOTE:  E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL CHANGE SOON)

        New York Biotechnology Association, Inc.
        130 Life Sciences Building
        Stony Brook, NY 11794-5208
        USA
        Tel.: 516-632-8525