wais database status

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at turbo.bio.net
Mon Dec 30 15:17:38 EST 1991

Due to a disk space problem, the 'biosci' wais server was unavailable thru
Christmas week.  This problem has now been fixed, and the database is
again available.

My apologies to anyone this may have inconvienced.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |  shibumi at genbank.bio.net |
| GenBank/IntelliGenetics, Inc.       415 962 7300 |                          |
|       Talk to me, General Schwartzkopf, tell me all about it -- Madonna     |
|                   rag doll gets beaten up by the Action man                 |
|                        the one with the real life hair                      |
|                 He walks and he talks in a commanding voice,                |
|               but sexually, he's not all there -- 'Toys', XTC               |