sulfate reducing bacteria

C44590 at TRMETU.BITNET C44590 at TRMETU.BITNET
Sat Dec 14 02:12:08 EST 1991

Hi,i'm sure that most of netters interested in sci.bio&sci.bio.technology do
already know me as i have repeating my request several times;still hoping that
there is someone who can help me through net,i'll renew my request again:
my M.Sc.thesis is about the corrosion effects of SRB's in petrochemical industr
y,but my problem is that i need a fulldetailed drawing of apparatus(es) used in
lab.studies to let me set up the apparatuse correctly,i wonder if anybody outth
ere could possibly help me even by addressing me to a book or an article or
anything of that sort.thanks in advance.

I don't have specific references to "apparatuses use in lab studies" (you need
to be more specific), but try one of the following refs:

Lino, A. et al., 1991. Third International Conference on Molecular Biology
of Hydrogenases, Troia, Portugal July 29-August 1, pp. 8-9, and references
therein. OR write to the author:

			Ana R. Lino
			Centro de Tecnologia Quimica e Biologica
			Apt. 127
			2780 Oeiras, PORTUGAL

The refs from above are:

Ann. Rev. Microbiol. 39, 195-217 (1985).
Pure and Appl. Chem. 61, 915-921 (1990).
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1075-1082 (1988). [No vol. # given]
Eur. J. Biochem. 188, 635-644 (1990).
Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 53, 1708-1710 (1987)

By the way, the title of the above abstract is "Role of hydrogenases on
biocorrosion promoted by sulfate reducers. Anaerobic technologies for the study
 of corrosion inhibitors"

Good Luck, I hope this helps.