old anatomy charts

Bruce Roe broe at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Tue Dec 31 07:40:00 EST 1991

In article <1991Dec29.163229.59178 at eagle.wesleyan.edu>, mlenburg at eagle.wesleyan.edu writes...
>Hello,
>
>I recently saved forty old anatomy charts from the dumpster when the biology
>department here decided to get rid of their old garbage to make room for their
>new garbage.

   [stuff deleted]

>I am posting this request to several mailing lists and newsgroups, so I would
>appreciate it if you would forward responses directly to me via e-mail at
>MLENBURG at EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
>
>Thank you,
>Marc Lenburg

Marc,
	Several universities have History of Science Departments.
We have one here at the University of Oklahoma and it contains an
excellent collection.  They might like your charts.  The Curator
of our collection is Marilyn Ogilvie (405) 325-2741 and she may
be able to help you with proper placing of these charts.

 *  Bruce A. Roe                    Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry *
 *  Dept. of Chem. and Biochem.     INTERNET: BROE at aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu  *
 *  University of Oklahoma          BITNET:   BROE at uokucsvx                 *
 *  620 Parrington Oval, Rm 208     AT&TNET:  405-325-4912 or 405-325-7610  *
 *  Norman, Oklahoma 73019          FAXnet:   405-325-6111                  *