Newsletter

Cliff Pickover cliff at WATSON.IBM.COM
Thu Dec 19 09:43:09 EST 1991

I think some of you would enjoy this newsletter produced by
A.K. Dewdney of Scientific American fame.
(I don't make money from this -- I just thought that this
would interest many of you...)

Algorithm - Recreational Programming Magazine.
P.O. Box 29237, Westmount Postal Outlet, 785 Wonderland Road S.,
London, Ontario, Canada, N6K, 1M6. ($19.95).

Topics include:  fractals, artificial life, iterative system, computer
art, cellular automata, special games, screen-saver programs, robotics
and artificial intelligence, neural and genetic computing, music,
viruses, programming advice, and much more.