BIOSCI FAQ sheet

Tue Dec 17 18:23:06 EST 1991

Steve et al.,

	I've been working on and off on assembing a general BIOSCI FAQ
(frequently asked questions) sheet and it is very close to completion.
I'll post it sometime in the next couple of weeks and get comments for
additional topics that might be included (everyone, please don't send me mail
until AFTER you've seen the first draft).  This FAQ sheet should
handle all of the usual problems, but I just don't have the time to
assemble FAQ sheets for each newsgroup.  For example, a METHODS FAQ
sheet could be a full time job in itself.

Dave