Reorganization of bionet.general

Mon Dec 16 22:48:55 EST 1991

> I strongly support Steffen's suggestion for the adoption of Plan A with the
> modification that all of bionet.announce also be on bionet.general.  I

At first glance I liked Dave's idea too, BUT isn't the type of person
who reads the higher volume bionet.general newsgroup also going to
tend to read bionet.announce?  They would be hit with duplicates
especially if they participate by e-mail.  It is much more likely that
a reader of bionet.announce might miss of interest posted to
bionet.general than the other way around (at least that's my
suspicion).

Dave