Gene-Server growing pains

Dan Davison dbd at THEORY.BCHS.UH.EDU
Tue Dec 17 00:25:55 EST 1991

As a distressing number of people have noted, the move of the
Gene-Server to a new machine did not go invisibly.  It has been moved
back to its old machine temporarily while the recalcitrant machine is
being spoken to firmly.

More details on bio-software/bionet.software.

My apologies to all who have had problems.

dan
Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5934/davison at uh.edu/DAVISON at UHOU
VMS is a text-based adventure game, when you win, you can use Unix.
myself.