HELP

DR RAMAZAN DEMIR TFOU084 at TRAKDEN.TR
Mon Dec 16 12:37:33 EST 1991

HELLO,

I WOULD BE GREATFUL IF ANYONE  COULD SUPPLY ME WITH THE E-MAIL
OR POSTAL ADDRESS OF ANY SUPPORTING FUNDATIONS SOURCES FOR SOME
RESEARSH PROJECTS.

I WOULD BE ALSO CURIOUS TO HEAR FROM ANYONE  WORKING WITH HUMAN PLACENTAL
SUBJECT AND ALSO BLASTOCISTIC IMPLANTATION IN RAT (This message is for plasesent
placentalogists) please contact with me...
I NEED ALSO A VOLUNTER FOR LINGUAGE REDACTION(MEDICAL SUBJECT) ON A
MANUSCRIPT THAT WRITTEN ON ENGLISH. ALSO I WOULD BE GREATFUL IF ANYONE

COULD HELP ME FOR THIS MATTER...IF IT IS POSSIBLE,,,

MANY THANKS FOR HELPER INTERESTS

DR,R.DEMIR