Sophmoric bio question - from a sophmore

Foteos Macrides MACRIDES at WFEB2.BITNET
Tue Dec 10 15:01:00 EST 1991

On the "Subject" search string 'Re: COMING CHANGES: ...', I just posted:
>[...]We could all help out under those circumstance, e.g., I
>could post a message to BIONEWS simply saying that I have posted a message to
>BLAH concerning rigorously scientific research on menstrual synchronization
>and the possiblility of human pheromones (which I've thus far refrained from
>posted to BIONEWS because it's the "wrong place" for an extended discussion of
>that, to me, fascinating topic).

which crossed 3 more messages Re: 'Sophmoric bio question...' (sic):

From: "Irene Anne Eckstrand" <IAE at CU.NIH.GOV>

From:   "Will Fischer" <wmf at>

From:   "Ken Mitchell" <mitchkf at>
>[...]It is a fine question and made
>me realize that I don't know much about a topic that affects all
>human beings.

TOPICS that arise on the specialized forums, NOT just for chats and flames"
forum ASAP!!!!!

 MACRIDES at WFEB2.BITNET     222 Maple Avenue, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

 Pheromones are my bag!!!         Check out LIPOCALINS in PROSITE.DOC!!!