hello and happy holidays to all

KIMBERLY KING 900810k at ace.acadiau.ca
Tue Dec 10 17:11:28 EST 1991

Hello,
	My name is Kim and I'm writing to see if there are any people who
would like to just chat about current topics in Microbiology. I am a M.Sc.
student at a University in Canada. My field of study is environmental
microbiology. I am specifically studying sources of fecal contamination in
bacterial communities near a clam flat. I am planning to do a PhD. next
year but I'm not really sure what I'd like to study. I am interested in all
aspects of microbiology but I think I'm leaning more towards medical
bacteriology/virology.
	Anyone out there who would like to just chat about microbiology or
anyone who is working on a similar project- E-mail me! KIM

P.S. I'd love to hear from people outside of Canada as well as people from
CANADA.