friend

KIMBERLY KING 900810k at ace.acadiau.ca
Tue Dec 10 17:25:13 EST 1991

***Hello, I was just wondering if anyone that reads this newsgroup goes to
Queen's University. I have a friend who is doing a Master's in Biochemistry
there. I thought I might find out if he has a E-mail account. His name is
Lorne Palmer and he knows me from Acadia University- Horton House residence.
He graduated with his BSC(hons) from Acadia last year. If anyone knows him
please tell him I would like to talk to him. Ask him if he could E-mail or
post a note to me on the news network. Thankyou.   KIM KING-M.Sc.
					           student at Acadia Univ.