Soliciting info on biotech in Canada and New York

MYRNA E. WATANABE SCF7 at MANVAX.bitnet
Tue Dec 3 20:58:00 EST 1991

The New York Biotechnology Association, Inc., a not-for-profit membership
organization promoting and assisting the biotechnology industry and
biotechnology research in New York State, publishes a bimonthly
newsletter.

For the January issue we would like to carry a feature article on
biotechnology in Canada.  We are interested in research that is likely
to lead to products, joint research ventures with U.S. institutions or
companies, especially those with New York-based organizations,
strategies for funding, especially those involving U.S.-based funding
organizations, etc.

We also are soliciting announcements for anything going on in New York
State including research grants, patents granted, joint ventures,
employment opportunities, jobs wanted, etc. - in the biotechnology
field.

Please send your replies to me before December 12.  New York State
related announcements received after that date will be held for the
March newsletter.

Myrna E. Watanabe, Ph.D.
Editor
Biotechnology Network
New York Biotechnology Association, Inc.
1 Penn Plaza, Suite 100
New York, NY 10119
Tel.: 212-695-4077
FAX: 212-695-4987