How to Unsubscribe

Mon Dec 9 20:53:23 EST 1991

> To unsubscribe to this list send the the following command in a message
> (no subject line) to LISTSERV at IRLEARN.BITNET :
>
> SIGNOFF BIONEWS

Thanks for the attempt to help but this is somewhat incorrect:

1) This only applies to users who get their BIOSCI news from IRLEARN.
The message that should be sent to LISTSERV at IRLEARN.BITNET is
actually:

SIGNOFF +BIONEWS

as described in the BIOSCI info sheet.

2) Most BIOSCI subscriptions are not sent through IRLEARN's LISTSERV
and our usual mechanism for handling subscription mail is to send
requests to any of the following addresses.  This will even work at
IRLEARN.  No special syntax is needed; just state your request:

Address                               Location        Network
biosci at irlearn.ucd.ie                 Ireland         EARN/BITNET
biosci at uk.ac.daresbury                U.K.            JANET
biosci at bmc.uu.se                      Sweden          Internet
biosci at genbank.bio.net                U.S.A.          Internet/BITNET