Failure of your mail.

UKC FTP Daemon FTP at ukc.ac.uk
Sat Feb 2 13:00:20 EST 1991

Your mail to uk.co.pcr.svax05 failed when the file was transferred.
The mail at this host was to be sent to the follow addresses.

    parsons_a at uk.co.pcr.svax05

This was due to an error at uk.co.pcr.svax05.
The reason given was:

   No valid recipients - Couldn't deliver - code = 224
   UKC CAMEL FTP, Sorry we couldn't help :-<

The body of your mail follows.