Some tricks

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Wed Feb 6 13:02:06 EST 1991

> 3) You want to relax and get help... OK, maybe you could tell to the list
> owner your problem. MAIL to him/them. You can get their addresses from
> ListServ.

Thanks for listing several helpful points for our users, but I need to
clarify one item which points up the complexity of BIOSCI - only ONE
of the four BIOSCI sites runs LISTSERV, the site IRLEARN at University
College Dublin.  UK Daresbury runs different software and both GenBank
and BMC are running netnews software.  If you have problems at any of
the BIOSCI sites you can use the following addresses to get help:

Address					Location	Network
biosci at irlearn.ucd.ie			Ireland		EARN/BITNET
biosci at uk.ac.daresbury			U.K.		JANET
biosci at bmc.uu.se			Sweden		Internet