And in the end...

"Robert Harper Finland", CSC HARPER at CSC.FI
Wed Feb 6 13:01:00 EST 1991

Just a short note about the support I have been receiving
on Bionews and also from many people on the net who I did
not know even existed. I would just like to say to all who
have written to me on a positive note thank you very much
for your letters of encouragement.

BioSci has always been rather professional in its outlook,
and Dave has always kept a tight grip on nettiquette, so
to save him the trouble of getting Bionews back on the
scientific track again, I would ask you please be about your
ordinary business, and leave and the accolades until I pick
up my nobel peace prize:-)

Rob "this is to embarrassing for words" Harper