DATA SET

HART32%SNYBUFVA at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU HART32%SNYBUFVA at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Fri Feb 22 15:26:00 EST 1991

   btagett at lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu recently posted a message on this net,
regarding, needing a data for a biostat course. However, I was unable to
successfully send the e-mail message to the computer addresses that she gave.
   I am a senior undergraduate Biology at the State University College at
Buffalo, New York. Last semester, I partially completed a Biometrics (Statistics
   for Biology Majors) course. On my vax account, I still have an ASCII file of
my final term project for that course.
   Perhaps the raw data from that project could be of some use. I would greatly
appreciate it I could have some specifics of what btagett at lamont.ldgo.colum-
bia.edu may require. Graduate Biology students were also in this class, so
perhaps data that I might be able to provide may be at the level that is
required.
   Please send a reply to my message. I should be able to respond within the nex
   t 3 days.
                                                       Thank you,
                                     William Hart(HART32 at SNYBUFVA.BITNET)