New seqlogo on UH Gene-Server

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Wed Jan 30 00:18:44 EST 1991

The new version of SeqLogo, announced by Tom Schneider this evening in, is now available from the UH Gene-Server and the anonymous
FTP area (,, in ~ftp/pub/genbank-server/unix as
seqlogo.tar.Z -- use binary mode!).

The Mac file will be updated when I have the's the December
updated version.

The uuencoded files will be sent to the usual suspects this evening.
(EMBL File Server, IUBIO FTP archives, and the European FTP site, that

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison at at UHOU