Seqf "shar" problem fixed

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Wed Jan 30 00:14:15 EST 1991

A couple people reported problems unshar'ing the SEQF programs
announced last week. Well, me too.  Once again I fail to understand
how shar creates directories.

Anyway, the anonymous FTP archive on ( and
the UH Gene-Server has been updated with a version that unshar

The corrected files will be sent to all the usual suspects (EMBL,

My apologies to all who had problems.

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison at at UHOU