LISTSERV messages

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Mon Jan 28 14:13:50 EST 1991

> I am a little confused about the recent series of messages
> from the IRLEARN LISTSERV, and I think maybe others will be too.
> I subscribe to bionews through the U.S. genbank.bio.net site.
> Are we supposed to confirm our subscriptions, or is this only for those
> who subscribe through the listserver at IRLEARN?

I'll check what happened there, but I think that this posting was a
mistake.  The only people who should pay any attention are people who
subscribe directly at IRLEARN, but, on the other hand, only those
people were supposed to receive the message according to my
understanding.

                                Sincerely,

                                Dave Kristofferson
                                GenBank Manager