Need cosmids & strains

Ely Rabani/D Smith rabani at
Tue Jul 2 21:32:05 EST 1991

Anyone in the _San Diego_ area who happens to have the following

sCos-1 or sCos-2

or the E. coli strain SMR10 (used in a single strain lambda packaging system)
or the strain SURE would be of the greatest assistance to me if they
would reply and inform me of the most convenient way of obtaining
these from them.

I am working on a time constrained project which would be simplified by
these, but for that same reason would need to get them ASAP, hence the
desire to collect them in person in S.D.,.

Thank you,

Ely Rabani