Joe Felsenstein joe at GENETICS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sun Jul 14 15:34:40 EST 1991

Francis Ouellette writes:
> In <Jul. at> kristoff at (David Kristofferson) writes:
> >There are no plans for GenBank to produce a VAX/VMS version of
> >Authorin.
> Is there a plan for a Unix version?

There are no formal plans for a Unix workstation version, hence I think David
can officially only say "no", but the matter is beginning to be discussed
informally and if I were laying bets I certainly wouldn't bet against it
happening in the next year or two.

(also: member, NIH Genbank Advisory Commitee)

 Internet:         joe at     (IP No.
 Bitnet/EARN:      felsenst at uwavm
 UUCP:             ... uw-beaver!evolution.genetics!joe