Undergrad bio programs

Erik Warren Selberg es2q+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jul 20 19:16:24 EST 1991

My brother is starting to look at colleges, and his current interest
is biology, with a leaning towards genetics and molecular biology.  As
a hobby, he likes to play the French Horn, so he's trying to find a
college which also has a good music program. I was wondering if any
of you could give me some opinions of universities with a good bio
department & good music department.

Please send mail.

thanks,
Erik

                          -/-   flup! flup! flup!   -\-
ARPA: es2q at andrew.cmu.edu -\- It's not just a name. -/- Fido: 129/107
Don't sue, I'm broke      -/-     It's a dance.     -\- BBS:  (412) 683-1235