Help with maping species distributions

Charles Andrew Burchill burchil at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jun 27 11:35:22 EST 1991

We are looking for a program or program set that will assist us in keeping
track of plant species and creating species distribution maps.

We are are working on Macintosh computers.  We are planning on cataloguing
all of the species in the Provice of Manitoba Canada by a 10Km grid.
We would like to be able to store this information in some sort of
database, and then extract information on individual species and plot
them on a map.

If anyone has any ideas or suggested contacts please write to:

Charles Burchill
University of Manitoba
Burchil at ccu.umanitoba.ca

Thank you.