GOS too slow ?

Will Nelson will at turbo.bio.net
Fri Mar 8 14:27:34 EST 1991

In article <1991Mar8.124134.39911 at eagle.wesleyan.edu>, tjames at eagle.wesleyan.edu writes:
> I am having problems logging onto GOS using telenet. It has become very slow.
> Has anybody else experienced long delays after connecting to Solbourn ? I
> noticed it for two days now. Any comments ?
> --

We have been experiencing problems with our BARRNET connection
for the past 48 hours. The problem is at Ames. They are
investigating it. At the moment it is up and functioning
normally, but it has been up and down all day so far.
Will Nelson			Internet: will at presto.ig.com
Intelligenetics, Inc.		Uucp:     ames!ig.com!presto!will
700 East El Camino Real		(415) 962-7363
Mountain View, CA  94040