NEW LIST ANNOUNCEMENT: MEDSTU-L - MEDICAL STUDENTS DISCUSSION LIST

STGEORGE%UNMB at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU STGEORGE%UNMB at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Thu Mar 14 14:10:00 EST 1991

The University of New Mexico is pleased to announce that effective
immediately, we are hosting a new Listserv discussion list for medical
students worldwide. The name of the new list is MEDSTU-L and initially,
the list will be unmoderated with subscriptions open. Due to a present
limitation on disk storage, notebooks will be kept for a period of
30 days.

The impetus for this list was mail I sent out several weeks ago
soliciting medical students with e-mail accounts to exchange mail
with medical students here. As a result of that solicitation, I found that
while there are many medical students with e-mail accounts, most of them
are unaware of others with e-mail accounts. Thus, this list. While it
is an open list and therefore there is no way of verifying the subscription
request, the two list owners respectfully request that the list be
limited to students in medical schools.

To subscribe to the list send e-mail to LISTSERV at UNMVM and in the body
of the message say SUB MEDSTU-L YOUR_FIRST_NAME YOUR_LAST_NAME

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Art St. George STGEORGE at UNMB or STGEORGE at BOOTES.UNM.EDU
David Goldstein DGOLDST at UNMB or DGOLDST at BOOTES.UNM.EDU

Art St. George, Ph.D.
Executive Network Services Officer
University of New Mexico

High-Tech Access:                     Soft Touch Access

stgeorge at unmb (BITNET)                (505) 277-8046 VOICE
stgeorge at bootes.unm.edu (Internet)    (505) 277-8101 FAX