IG-suite

cup at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca cup at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca
Mon Mar 18 19:34:21 EST 1991

I'm in the process of setting up 20-30 users with the Intelligenetics
IG-suite software. I was thinking of using a local USENET group to
answer questions about it's use...  why answer the same question
20 times! It would also be a good way to introduce everyone here
to the other Mol-Biol groups.
I'd like to know if there'd be any interest in seeing a more
widespread distribution of such a group. Maybe it's too narrow a
topic? Maybe there's other similar local groups already in existance.

Chris  Upton
              usercu11 at mts.ucs.ualberta.ca