(none)

MNAVARRE%ANDESCOL at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU MNAVARRE%ANDESCOL at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Tue May 14 09:26:10 EST 1991

DIAR SIRS :
We are graduate in microbiology from Andes University (universidad de
los Andes)in Bogota, Colombia, South America ; and we are interested in
postgraduate programs in the fields of :
-Biotechnology
-Plant Pathology
-Molecular Biology
We are also interested in getting information about fellowships or
financial aids to foreing students  for programs above listed  and
something information about conferences, congress, and courses to
realize in this year.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely yours,
Sandra J. Avila
Ruth M. Figueroa
Carolina Santos
Luz Adriana Zapata
Laboratory of Microbiology and Parasitology
Laboratory of Biochemistry
Andes University
Bogota, Colombia.
E.Mail : MNAVARRE at ANDESCOL.BITNET