what is to be done about mail distribution?

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Mon May 6 14:39:19 EST 1991

>    Is that 70% level foreseeable?  What's the upward slope of the line here?

As I said we are not going to force any switch soon.  However, USENET
use may be growing more rapidly than I expected.  I only asked the
USENET vs. mail question in the last survey that I did, so the 40%
figure is simply one point.  We do know however that the number of
sites receiving the bionet groups jumped from about 1000 to 1300 in
about half a year. It is more difficult to assess how many active
users there are at each site.

Dave