Source of duplicate messages found

David Kristofferson kristoff at
Thu May 2 01:34:18 EST 1991

	I am in general agreement with your position about not forcing
the move, but I do want to strongly encourage people to take action.
I'd also like to elaborate on your point about USENET having already
swept computer science departments.  This illustrates that many
biologists probably have a USENET source somewhere not too far away on
campus if they would just check with their computer science
departments.  They might also find that they can get help feeding the
newsgroups to their departmental computer.

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at