Cell Cycle Control Symposium

Fred Boyd Lab Med fred at lenti.med.umn.edu
Mon Nov 18 14:30:02 EST 1991

Netters-
     I'm surveying a non-scientific non-random sample with the following
question-
     We're organizing a symposium on Cell Cycle Control for next May with
the following participants- Joan Massague (TGF-beta), David Livingston
(Large T, Rb), Pat O'Farrell (Cyclins in Drosophila Development), Nancy
Jenkins (Steel locus i Mouse), Fred Cross (G1 Cyclins), and Tony Hunter
(Cyclins, etc.).  It will be one day, May 19th.

     If we at the University of Minnesota organized a satellite up-link
would you be interested in participating in the symposium via tele-conference?
The cost to each down-link site would be about $150 plus your local charges.

     Please reply to me at fredboyd at bmec.micro.umn.edu (or 612-624-8150 voice)
and forward this message to any other folks you think might be interested.

Fred Boyd, PhD
Assistant Professor
Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
Cell Biology and Neuroanatomy