Moscow Studyy Trips

Eric Fenster efenster at igc.org
Sat Nov 30 10:36:00 EST 1991

Since 1980 I've been taking groups on study trips to Moscow,
both for a university and independently. The last one arrived
just a month after the coup. The next ones are:
1) Political & Economic Issues       23APR-23MAY   $2100
2) Intensive beginning Russian       04JUN-11JUL   $2525
3) Russian Ecology & Environment
   (hosted by Moscow State Univ)     12JUN-11JUL   $2485
4) Political & Economic Issues
   (sponsored by Eastern Michigan U) 04JUN-04JUL   $2600
  I have tried to negotiate the lowest possible costs, and the
amounts are complete and based upon travel from Boston. In the
case of (4) EMU tuition for four semester hours is included.
  There will also be at least one trip for auditors and
accountants to go to GIVE a seminar in modern financial
practices, and for which qualified people may apply. The
dates are 04-23MAY and the cost is $1100 (costs within Russia
to be absorbed in exchange for the teaching).
 Intermediate Russian (5wks) is possible in response to demand.
Full information from lstandle at cms.cc.wayne.edu or to fax
313-577-5577 ATTN: Lynne Standley        Eric Fenster