PAM substition matrices...

Denis Tang DTANG%UDESVM at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Tue Nov 19 15:29:11 EST 1991

                                                Sherbrooke, 19 novembre 1991

      Bonjour tout le monde!

   Does anyome know about the exact definition of "PAM" wich I think is
a term that refers to substitution matrices.

   Is there any program existing that could generate one from sequences
that one has?  If there are such programs, where can we get them!

                                        Merci a tous,

                                        Denis Tang
                                        Etudiant gradue

E-mail:  Dtang at udesvm (Netnorth/Bitnet) or Dtang at vm1.si.USherb.CA (Internet)