Sequence Analysis Primer

Vivien Bonazzi vivien at
Sun Oct 20 02:24:44 EST 1991

I was wondering if Sequence Analysis Primer was available in Australia.
Macmillan Publishers put out an add for it in February this year. However,
the last conversation I had with them (in September) they said that they didn't
even have a publishing date for it as yet. This seemed a bit odd since I
believe  it is available in the US. If anyone could help out with more
information I'd be most grateful.

Vivien Bonazzi

Dept of Pharmacology              vivien at
University of Melbourne
Parkville  3052