eighth day of creation

J.STERNBERG nhi336%uk.ac.aberdeen at VTVM2.CC.VT.EDU
Fri Oct 18 13:50:23 EST 1991

this may seem a little trivial for this network, but perhaps someone
can help. My copy of "the eighth day of creation" by H.Freeland-Judson is lost.
The book is also out of print. Those of you who have read it know that
this is THE best history of molecular biolgy there ever was. Does anyone
out there have a copy to sell. I am prepared to discuss any reasonable
Jeremy Sternberg, Dept of Zoology, University of Aberdeen, AB9 2TN, Scotland