Errors in databases (was: GenBank Errors)

Francis Ouellette ouellett at
Tue Oct 22 11:06:20 EST 1991

hunter at (Larry Hunter) writes:

>the idea of banning him strikes me as seriously wrong ...

     [ stuff removed]

>BTW, it is easy to configure almost any newsreader to ignore articles
>on particular topics or by particular authors.  If you don't want to
>read what someone has to say, add him/her to your "kill file" and let
>the rest of us make our own decisions.  See the documentation of your
>newsreader for details.

- francis

Francis Ouellette            "Je cherche a` comprendre"
Dept of Biological Sciences               Jacques Monod
Simon Fraser University		   ouellett at
Burnaby, BC, Canada V5A 1S6       francis at