Info on Natl Medical Network

David Lapointe LAPOINTE at UTHSCSA.EDU
Wed Oct 9 13:12:25 EST 1991

Recently, I came upon a reference to a conference that
the National Library of Medicine sponsered (7/90) which
discussed a National Medical Network.

Can someone point me to information about this conference?
Perhaps some documents from the meeting, preferably
electronic.

Thanks,

.david

* David Lapointe                    | INTERNET:lapointe at uthscsa.edu *
* UT Health Science Center          | BITNET:  lapointe at uthscsa     *
* 7703 Floyd Curl Drive             |                               *
* San Antonio, Texas 78284-7832     |                               *
* (512) 567-2112                    |                               *