GenBank errors

Foteos Macrides MACRIDES at WFEB2.BITNET
Wed Oct 23 20:26:00 EST 1991

>In fact, because I knew that the contract end was coming down the
>tracks at high speed, last May I submitted a grant proposal to the
>National Science Foundation (since they are the ones responsible for
>networking issues; ...
>
>David Kristofferson

        Do NSF program officers read bionet.general/BIONEWS?  If not what do
they read?

***** WHAT OTHER PLACE PRESENTLY EXISTS ON AN INTERNATIONAL SCALE?!?!? *****

>This note reflects my own opinions. I do not represent the NCBI, and I have
>never served on any advisory panels for GenBank, NCBI, etc.  If I have
>inadvertently misrepresented anyone else's position, please feel free to
>correct me.
>
>                                        David G. George
>                                        Protein Identification Resource (PIR)

        Whooh!  Classic USENET disclaimers come to bionet/BIOSCI.

                                Fote

 MACRIDES at WFEB2.BITNET     222 Maple Avenue, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

Any opinions I express to news groups are purely personal ones, formulated
while I should have been doing all those things for which there are not
enough time and resources to do.

When you sit back and think for a while, it looks like you're not doing
anything -- but that's the most important part!