re; DNA BAlls

PARSONS_A at snd01.pcr.co.uk PARSONS_A at snd01.pcr.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 08:11:27 EST 1991

Cliff Pickover writes:

>>Bucky balls (Carbon-60 cages) have been quite prominently mentioned
>>in the news in the last few years.

As I recall in the last article I read (Nature or New Scientist?) that in spite
of all the supposed usefulness of cagey-carbon molecules like
buckminsterfullerene that there remains one overriding obstacle to their use -
they are totally unstable!

Tony P.
 | Dr.Tony Parsons,			VOX   : + 44 304 616871	              |
 | IT Department,			FAX   : + 44 304 616670               |
 | Pfizer Central Research,				 		      |
 | Sandwich,       |JANET      : parsons_a at uk.co.pcr.snd01                    |
 | KENT	           |elsewhere  : parsons_a at snd01.pcr.co.uk	       	      |
 | CT13 9NJ        | _or_      : parsons_a%uk.co.pcr.snd01 at uknet.ac.uk        |
 | UK	           | `Inspiration...Aspiration...Perspiration...Recussitation'|