Looking for the AA sequence of Adeno DBP...

Denis Tang DTANG%UDESVM at PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU
Thu Oct 24 12:40:50 EST 1991

                                                Sherbrooke, 24 octobre 1991

        Bonjour a tous,

   I am looking for the amino acids sequence of the Adenovirus DNA-Binding-
Protein.  I don't know its accession number so if anyome can help me it will
be greatly appreciated.

                                                Merci a l'avance,

                                                Denis Tang
                                                Etudiant gradue