Some help

Aura Aguirre AAGUIRRE%ANDESCOL at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Thu Oct 17 20:09:04 EST 1991

I am looking for possible regions or stretches in the retinoblastoma pro-
tein which might interact with the reported counterpart on the Human Pa-
pillomavirus type 16 E7 gene product (37 aa'a long). Is there a computer
program to do this job???? How could I access it from my terminal???

Thank you for any help that I could receive.

                            Nelson Salazar, M.Sc.
                            Lab. Immunology
                            National Cancer Inst.
                            Bogota, Colombia