help on rat libraries

irit orr LSORR at WEIZMANN.WEIZMANN.AC.IL
Mon Oct 14 03:51:13 EST 1991

Dear Netteers,

I received the following request from a Ph.D. student at our
Insititute.I thought that I'll post it here and ask for your
good will gesture (help!).
Thanks in advance, Irit.
I am a Ph.D. student at the Weizmann Institute of Science.My project
is based on the gene encoding the Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone
receptor from rat pituitary an expression library.Unfortunately ,such
a library is not commercially availabl as fur as I already checked.
We have several difficulties trying to construct our own.
I would like to know if you are aware of anyboby who might have a rat
pituitary library  (in lambda gt11 or lambda zap).
I am most grateful for your consideration.
                                                     Sincerely yours,
                                                       LINET LEVI
                                            Hormone Research Dept.W.I.S.