Source for reaction-diffusion and/or wave propagation software?

alex colburn colburn at tessa.iaf.uiowa.edu
Mon Oct 28 15:27:03 EST 1991

Hello,

	I'm looking for some programs that model both
reaction-diffusion and wave propagation equations.  Ideally
I would like to get source code, otherwise algorithms or
good references would be nice.  I will be using this to test
some ideas about dermal ridge formation in human embryos, and
really don't want to rewrite programs that should be out there
some where!

Thanks,

Alex.

--
__  __|       \      __|       Alex Colburn
______| _/      _\ _|          colburn at tessa.iaf.uiowa.edu