Source for reaction-diffusion and/or wave propagation software?

alex colburn colburn at
Mon Oct 28 15:27:03 EST 1991

	I'm looking for some programs that model both
reaction-diffusion and wave propagation equations.  Ideally
I would like to get source code, otherwise algorithms or
good references would be nice.  I will be using this to test
some ideas about dermal ridge formation in human embryos, and
really don't want to rewrite programs that should be out there
some where!

__  __|       \      __|       Alex Colburn
______| _/      _\ _|          colburn at